My Wedding & Other Secrets / Afaf

 The movie was amazing its talks about relationships between other cultures, and I think it teaches people how to accept them. What I liked about the movie is that it explains the situation of some real stories about families who only accept marriage from their own country. Emily is the character that I liked the most because she does whatever she wants to do and no one can stop her, and she never dispenses with James even when her family didn't agree. The movie taught me that no matter how different cultures are, people can get along with each other by learning each other's cultures and ignoring the mistakes that might happen. The movie has a happy ending when her parents give her their blessing to marry James. So, I’m rating this movie 5 stars.

Comments

  1. I thought your opinion was so good. I agreed with that no matter how different cultures are, people can get along with each other by learning each other's cultures. Would you like to get married with people who are from other countries?^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this movie has a happy ending and it teach people a lot. This is a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughtful & upbeat post, Afaf, I enjoyed reading it. Yes, Emily 'sticks to her guns' and 'wins her man' in the end. She shows that with commitment and endurance, cultural barriers can be overcome and emotional intelligence achieved. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you the movie told us how difficult we accept other cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked that Emily was able to do what she wants, and I think people should learn from her in a way where they don't disrespect their parents or culture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata