Hung-Yi Peng


 

My name is Hung-Yi Peng. I come from Taiwan. I live with my parents. And I'm 16 years old already.

The reason why I’m doing this course is because I can't go abroad this year, and I want to improve my English language.

When I have free time, I like to read book, watching anime, playing piano and listening to music. My favorite reading subjects are history and society. About piano, I play classic music more often than modern music.

I also like swimming. By the way, I don't like jogging because that's really torment for me.

As for my good point, I am the person who keep one's opinion. My bad point is I have no patient.

And my goal is to be a person who has wonderful life!

I don't have photo this few years so I only can use this old photo.







Comments

  1. I heard that people in other countries have less trouble with English pronunciation than Japanese people.How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read books and watch anime in my free time. I’m curious to know what kind of anime you watch.
    And your goal is so great! I think it’s easy to forget, but it’s the most important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite anime is Attack on titan. I like Violet Evergarden and Demon slayer too.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Hung. I like reading about history and society too. I like reading about Medieval European history and Victorian & Edwardian history. I am fascinated into the monastic life that climaxed in the Middle Ages and I am interested in the Victorian Era as it was a time of significant change. What eras and societies do you enjoy reading about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I can talk to you anime or manga for long time! I also like to watch Attack on titans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata