Actress Survives Crash -- Hung Yi-Peng

 

In the early morning of September 9, there is a car crash in Taichung City Center.

Due to bad weather, when the driver tried to turn right, the car skidded and crashed into a car which carrying a famous actress.

It was understood that the driver is going to work, but because of the rain, the car skidded and crashed into a car carrying a famous actress who was going to shoot her new film, fortunately the people who were in the car are safe, only a few small hurt.

The police will check for the car crash responsibility.

The Police remind be careful on rainy day.


Comments

  1. I was relieved to see that everyone was safe. I will be careful when I drive a car on rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I will be very careful when the weather is not good.

      Delete
  2. Misaki Seino
    I realized it's very danger to drive a car on rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. It is very danger to drive a car when it is rain.

      Delete
  3. Takuto Sasaki
    I'm glad no one died. I have a car, so I have to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I think no one died is a good thing in this news.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad everyone was safe!! By reading this story, I was reminded accidents are really scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Hope there can be less accidents in the future.

      Delete
  5. I learned at a driving school that driving on a rainy day is dangerous. So I must be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is important to know driving on a rainy day is dangerous. And it is more important to drive carefully.

      Delete
  6. I got driver licence just few month ago, and I've drove in a rainy day.
    It was a little difficult and I have to be careful not to slip like her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very important to drive careful when it is rain, although I only take car and not drive, but when it is rain, I think it is very difficult to the driver to drive.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata