My Wedding & Other Secrets / Ayuka

    I thought it was a great movie and I could learn to watch this movie. I liked there are some other cultures in this movie. As globalization progresses, there are more opportunities to understand different cultures. In this movie, there're some scenes where they couldn't accept other food cultures. However, James and Mr. Chu accepted in the end of story. I thought it was quite important to understand different cultures. After I watched this movie, I could learn about cross-cultural understanding. I would give 5 points in the movie. 

Comments

  1. I agree with your opinion. Respect to any culture is very important to everyone in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I think that we should understand different cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Ayuka. The movie offers an opportunity to deepen one's cross-cultural sensitivity. I must remember to at the least enthusiastically try dishes I am offered by someone from a different culture, even if they do seem rather disgusting to me. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I go to other countries, I always can't eat other cultures and I often bring Japanese food and eat. In this movie, I found it important to try.

      Delete
  4. I agree with you. You know we can't touch other cultures than other county's people, because Japan has not located next to any countries. So, the opportunities are few. I was glad to learn cross-cultural problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so too. It's difficult for especially Japanese people to understand other food cultures. We need to think about more.

      Delete
  5. I agree with you, Ayuka it is a great movie and we learned a lot about cultures and how to accept it's different food or wearings and how to react to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata