My Wedding and Other Secrets / Abdullah

 

The movie was great in every way, there where many plot twists. James was my favourite character because he struggled to be in a relationship with Emily his girlfriend because of her father being traditional but managed to get his blessing to marry his daughter in the end. The movie taught me that if you loved or cared about some one you must not give up or else you will lose them. I would make the movie a bit longer to get to know the characters more after the marriage. I would give the movie 5\5.

Comments

  1. I have same opinion with you about James. I like him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great opinion! If you got married with people who are from other countries, what would you be careful about?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think the movie didn't tell us much about their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A thoughtful perspective, Kentaro. James was indeed successful because he didn't easily give up. I don't know, though, if I was him whether I would have given Emily the ultimatum to move in or else get divorced. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think James is a great person, if I was he, I would give up to get marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea this shows how strong James was and how he wouldn't give up Emily easly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata