Wikipedia / Hung-Yi

Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia. There is a lot of information in the Wikipedia. It is a free encyclopedia which you can edit by yourself, and most of the information is credible, some professional people say that Wikipedia’s information is not correct, because Wikipedia is a website which everyone can edit or adapt, the information in the Wikipedia sometimes hadn’t been assess, so I think when we are doing the homework which is about academic discipline, it will be better not to use Wikipedia, but if you just want to know more knowledge, I think Wikipedia can be the first choice.

I am not sure when was the first time I used Wikipedia, and why I used it, but I think is because when I was finding anything on the internet, Wikipedia always on the top of the searching list, and over time, Wikipedia has become the first way I find the information.

I use Wikipedia when I have any question, and I have question or topics I want to know about every day, so I use Wikipedia every day. Like this week I used Wikipedia to know about new girl group of Korea, and yesterday I used Wikipedia to know more about Wikipedia itself, and I think the information in Wikipedia has been sorted out, so I can find the information which I want to know very fast, so I give Wikipedia 4 stars.

I would recommend to people who want to know about information, which is not academic, just know for fun or to get more knowledge.



Comments

  1. Kentaro
    I also use Wikipedia sometimes. I know we don't have to take Wikipedia's word for it, but it is so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's useful, but most Japanese people say it's unreliable website so it's better to use something else. How about in Taiwan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Taiwan, if you have any problem, people will tell you to search on the internet, and sometimes they will say, "like Wikipedia".

      Delete
  3. I quite often use Wikipedia. I have found some of the information I have found on it both interesting & helpful. Usually it has been able to answer the questions I have. The last times I have used it, I have come across requests for donations to support the website's ongoing maintenance & growth. They are rather irritating, but I suppose the website is a worthy cause to support. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata