What If... / Hung-Yi

 What if network hadn't invent? I think if there is no network, computer and phone are also useless. We wouldn't have known how important to have computer and phone, we wouldn't have known how the world can be convenient.

Firstly, if the network hadn't invent, we can't use phone like today, you can find anything just use a small thing, you can't chat with your friend, you can't use email and so on.

Second, I think in the future, when you go to shop, you don't need bring money, we can use AI and a lot of technology to cost your money automatically, and all of this need network.

That's why I think if network hadn't, the world will not be as convenient as present world.

Comments

  1. Kentaro
    What do think if phones and computers hadn't been invented, how would we contact with others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's an incredible life;) I'm glad we had a network environment.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if there is no network, we will not be able to know the news of other countries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata