Time Travel / Ayuka Teramoto

 


  If I could travel in time, I would travel to one thousand years into the future. I can't imagine whether happens all over the world. I think it will be more convenient in the world. For instance, we won't have to drive myself and become automation of car. Moreover, AI may do everything even if we don't work. If so, it may cause some problems all over the world. However, I think it will be easier absolutely to live the time than now. I think it's good idea. I want to travel in the future.

Comments

  1. Quite nice to see that you have quite an optimistic vision of the future, with technology working to improve our lives rather than harming them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kentaro
    The future will be good for you because I know you don't like to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think in the future, the world will be more convenient, but it's for the people who have ability to alive, because, in the future the world is more competition, so the people who don't have any ability will be fall very quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, I think that the future will be preferable than now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata