A Restaurant Review / Kentaro Maruyama

    


I went to a curry restaurant with my friend in Okazaki city in last August. There were many kinds of curries, although the restaurant handled curry only. In addition, I could choose the kind of nan such as cheese nan, garlic nan and chocolate nan. There were so many options that I couldn't choose easily. I chose cheese nan and pork curry. The curry set was a big amount, so when I finished eating, I was so full. The price was cheap, and there was a friendly atmosphere. However, the restaurant is so far from my house that I can't go there regularly. I want to go the restaurant in the future.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good restaurant. I enjoy a good Japanese-style curry, and the large selection of curries and nan bread would allow you to try out something you hadn't tried before. I also don't like to still feel hungry after a meal so the fact you felt full makes me want to try this restaurant as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also don't like to feel hungry after a meal, so the restaurant is very good for us!

      Delete
  2. i will go to this restaurant in the future I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hungry just by lookin at your review. Are there any services in the restaurant? I've been to curry nan restaurant. If I order a nan, I'll be able to eat nan as much as I like freely. How about the restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could eat another nan for free just one time, it is so kind!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata