Doing It Online / Kentaro Maruyama

    


 I often use online shopping recently, it is very useful because I don't need to go outside to buy anything and I can search many clothes at the same time. These are big advantages. However there some advantaged in online shopping. In my experience, when I bought clothes online and arrived it, I was so surprised because the size of clothes was big different from I expected. So, I was regrettable, it means we can't see the clothes directly, so we might miss shopping. It is the biggest disadvantage.

Comments

  1. Agreed, potential problems regarding sizing are probably one of the main things putting people off buying clothes online. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I think online shopping is not better than shopping in reality because you may see the color of the clothes in the picture completely different from the real one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata