Doing It Online / Hung-Yi

 I like to search on the internet when I have question want to know, because it is more faster than find the answer in the book, and I don't have enough books to that me search, so I always use internet to find the answer of my question, this is the advantages why I like search on the internet. But there are some
disadvantages of finding the answer on the internet, like the information on the internet are not the correct answer, it will let you got the wrong knowledge, so finding the answer on the internet needs to be careful, because there is no 100% correct information on the internet.

Comments

  1. I agree with you, I think if you searched every answer you want from a book will be confusing. But sometimes you have to look into a book to strengthen your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kentaro
    I usually use the Internet for finding some information, but sometimes there are fake news, so I also think we have to use it with care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Hung-Yi, the Internet is a great tool for finding out things, but yes we do need to compare different sources of information in order to confirm the veracity of any single source. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata