Doing It Online / David

An activity I often do online is contacting my friends & family over Messenger. Keeping in touch with them this way has a number of advantages over calling them on the phone. We can see each other's faces and it is free for me to call them this way. In other words, I don't have to use up the minutes of calls I pay for each month on my cellphone. In addition, if they are offshore, I can avoid toll call charges. The disadvantage of making calls using Messenger is that sometimes the reception is spotty and the person I'm calling's face is blurry and their words distorted. All told, though, I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.




Comments

  1. I think that its very useful for people whom studying or working away from their friends or family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! When far away from family, it is so nice to keep in touch with them. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata