A Website Review -Ayuka Teramoto-

 


I’ll tell you about Instagram which is a social media website. There are many strengths to Instagram. Two of the strengths are that we can share photos and communicate with foreign people. It’s a useful and good website, isn’t it? And, if we go to eat out somewhere, but we can’t find a place where we want to go, we can search the places to Instagram. We can look at some pictures of food and famous restaurants. Moreover, we can research other places such as museums. However, there is a weakness to Instagram. For example, people share privacies such as names, faces, and places on Instagram. We must be careful when we use it. It may cause some problems about privacy such as being stolen information. Many friend have their information stolen from Instagram not just one. It was quite dangerous. When I was a junior high school student, I started to use Instagram, but I’m not sure. I was recommended it for my friends. I always use it. It’s an essential social media. I would give it five stars, absolutely, because it’s easy to use, and I often post photos of people to remind myself of my memories. The website is indispensable in my life. I’d recommend it to older people. I think most teenagers use it now, but most old people don’t use it because it’s a little difficult for them to use. However, they can make memories and get various information if they use it. That’s why, I’d recommend it to older people. I hope people use it carefully through Instagram.

Comments

  1. Kentaro
    I usually use Instagram as a searching devise for local famous restaurants when I travel. So, Instagram is useful for not only sharing photos but also searching anything. good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this social media too, but I don't like people to follow me and I don't like to post anything, so I just watch other people's post, like K-pop's idol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I used to use Facebook, I used to share photographs of various trips and excursions on it. In that respect I probably used it in a similar way to the way you use Instagram. Thanks for your insights into this website. It has been good to learn more about it. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata