A website review /Afaf

  Amazon is an ecommerce website where people can do online shopping. I would recommend it because it contains several products such as books, clothes, beauty products and kitchen items, etc. which are cheaper than other shops and it has a lot of discount sales. It also has disadvantages such as, when you order something from Amazon, it takes about two to three weeks until it arrives. And I have heard that a while ago the website was hacked by someone, and he stole people’s card numbers. So, I do not think it safe to share your personal information with any website, or you can use a card that you can fill up with some money. A few years ago Amazon was really popular in Kuwait so I have tried it. But I have not used or visited it recently because nowadays there are many websites for online shopping, so I think Amazon has lost its popularity. I think that I would rate it 3 out of 5 because of the disadvantages, and there are many websites which are better than Amazon, and they are more safe and contain a lot of fashionable clothes, such as Shein. It’s a website that is similar to Amazon which is also cheap. I would recommend Amazon to people that manage some businesses because it will save them money. Also, they deliver anywhere, unlike some other websites.








Comments

  1. Kentaro
    I have used Amazon few times, so I haven't thought it is cheaper then others. However, I have heard that many times. As you said, there are many online store now, so we can do shopping anywhere that is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used Amazon before, but I will use it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most people have used Amazon since COVID-19 increased and they can't go shopping outside. It's a quite useful website. How often do you use Amazon to buy anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your review, Afaf. I use Amazon from time to time, usually to buy textbooks. They usually have a good range of price points for any single book, allowing you to select a 2nd hand copy if you so desire. Most recently, I use Amazon to buy e-books for my Kindle. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata