What I have Learnt So Far / Kentaro Maruyama

 I have learned about some grammar and structure in English speaking. First, I have already studied all grammar in high school, but it was useful for me as a review. In particular, I was glad to get some opportunities to use these grammar in short conversation. Secondly, I have learned GDFC, it was not familiar with me, so it took s bit time to be used to it. However, now that I can make a conversation along GDFC smoothly, so I feel like my English skill has being improved since before.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, Kentaro. I am glad that you have found reviewing the grammar items you studied at high school useful. Revisiting these structures will allow you to extend your control of them. I am also glad that you have found that the GDFC approach to speaking has helped you speak more fluently too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Kentaro. You have improved a lot since I first met you. You are starting to ask questions to others, but mostly, you are starting to comment on others conversations. This is an advanced skill to have, so keep practising. There are many chances in class to do this. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata