One Of My Happiest Memories / Afaf

 

   A few years ago, I went to Dubai with my family by car. We packed the bags and some snacks. First, we stopped at Saudi Arabia. We stayed at a hotel. in the morning we ate breakfast and then swam in the pool. Then we went to an amusement park that’s popular in Saudi Arabia. In the evening we went to a restaurant that serves some delicious food then we slept. The next morning, we check out and completed our trip to Dubai. We finely arrived at a hotel in Dubai, and we had some rest until the next morning. Next morning, we went to a waterpark that has some huge slides, it was fun. After, we were hungry, so we ate in a restaurant overlooking the sea. The next day we went shopping in Dubai mall. We went back to the hotel and packed our things and went back to Kuwait. It was an exhausting trip but we had fun.

Comments

  1. That was great to have a trip to Dubai, although I don't know too much about Dubai, but I think I will go to Dubai in the future, and after watching your article, I am more interest about this city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kentaro
    I don't know about Dubai, what kind of meals did you eat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds nice! I wanna visit Dubai. How far does it take to Dubai by car?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water park sounds like fun. I remember going to a water park called 'Wet & Wild' on the Gold Coast in Australia with my wife & children, many years ago. The day wasn't so hot, but the water slides were fun.
    In addition, dining while overlooking sea is always nice. Lucky you!
    David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata