One of My Happiest Memories / Hung-Yi

One of my happiest memories is that I went to play with my best friend once when I was on winter vacation in junior high school.

I went to a department store with my friend, and there is a street beside that department, which is very famous in my city, we spent half day there.

We went to bookstore, played games console, having a lunch and went to have walking in that street after we have lunch, it was a very great experience for me, because I only went to play with my friend for twice, I want to have this kind of trip in the future.

Comments

  1. Kentaro
    Good memory! What did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had quite an adventure that day. I have quite fond memories of some days exploring the streets of some towns & cities. A highlight for me when shopping is finding a good 2nd hand bookshop or a good 'junk shop.' You never know what treasures you can find. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I didn't buy a lot of things, but I have explored a lot of funny things.

      Delete
  3. It must be tired, but it must be fulfilling.^^ Great! What did you eat for lunch?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata