One of My Happiest Memories / Ayuka Teramoto

 I'll tell you about my one of the happiest memory. My happiest memory is about dance club. When I was a high school student, I belonged a dance club. It was so strict about rules of dance club and school such as we couldn't cut the skirt and couldn't use smartphones in the school. And also, surprisingly, we had to measure my weight everyday and send to the e-mail for the club group. I was exhausted to protect the rules. I always practice dancing. It was so hard. Sometimes, I wanted to retire the club. However, we won and got first prize on last dance competition in Japan. I was satisfied to belong the club. I learned importance of my club members, and I could improve not dancing skills, but also rules of society like politeness.


Comments

  1. Kentaro
    I was surprised that you had to send your weight everyday! Why was it important?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because there was a target weight at that time. We had to achieved my target weight. It was hard to achieved it. We were also forbidden to put food pictures in the story of Instagram. That's too bad.:)

      Delete
  2. Fascinating! This dance club definitely sounds like hard work. However, I am so glad that your discipline & efforts were rewarded and you did so well in the dance competition. By the way, what kind of dance did your club specialize in? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata