My Memory / Ayuka Teramoto

My good memory is traveling in Fukuoka, but everyday life is a memory. 

I'm good at remembering names and faces. I think the two things are very important to live in society. It's quite necessary for most people to remember in the first meeting. 

I'd like to be better at places. Unfortunately, I forget name of places soon. I have to remember it. It's important I think. 

I don't have my special strategies, but if I memorize some vocabularies, I often write down and take notes. I think it can be easy to remember.

Comments

  1. Kentaro
    "everyday is a memory" That's sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I hope you will become everyday is a memory too.^^!!

      Delete
  2. It is cool that you are good at remembering both names & faces. I am good at remembering faces but not names. Being able to remember both is a useful combination for both life & work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I will forget the places, but it is important, so I will work hard to remember places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you that its important to remember names and faces .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata