Here Is How I See It / Ayuka Teramoto

 I think it's very good to be obsessed with something like football.  It's much better than someone who has no hobbies.  He can concentrate on one thing and do his best.  It is very important and he will be a person who can play an active role in society.  However, because of obsession it is not good for love and money.  I think he needs to be reasonably obsessed.  It is important that he is not too obsessed, so he has to decide his own rules such as time and money.  By doing so, I'm sure that he can live a better life in terms of love, family, and money.


Comments

  1. I think obsessive is not really great, because it is a bit too much, but i agree with you, it's much better than someone who has no hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that, a passion is a good thing! Something to be excited about is better than nothing at all. But, yes, as you say obsession for a thing unbalances one's life. One needs balance in order to be able to function as a responsible member of society. How do you think the girl's brother can be induced to introduce boundaries into his own life so it isn't wholly absorbed by watching football games. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a difficult question, but I think that he can do it. If he doesn't change, life and obsession doesn't change.

      Delete
  3. I think that if he's obsessed with football he can achieve something so I agree with you .even if he loses love , he can find it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that even if loses love, he can find it in the future. Life is about to come.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata