Xmas Miracle -- Mayu Kawaguchi

 


This was happened on a snowing Xmas day. Emma was walking on the street. She was here to buy Xmas presents for her boyfriend Jim. 

  Her love toward Jim was so big that she bought as many presents as she couldn’t hold.
She was staggering on the street holding numerals presents. At that time, a man was coming toward her, but he was also holding a lot of presents and staggering. Both were not aware each other and finally they were crashed.
 

  Their presents were scattered on the ground, and they fell over. Unfortunately, it was snowing on that day, so the ground condition was terrible. Their presents got wet and broken. 

  They stood up and looked at each other, and they were surprised! The man was her boyfriend, Jim! He had also bought many presents for Emma. They laughed each other. Both bought too much presents. But they were really happy. Although their presents were no use, they spend a wonderful special Xmas day.


Comments

  1. I think this story was romantic comedy. I love romantic comedies and it was very interesting. I wanted to read the continuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      I will post the continuation on the next X'mas day ... :-)
      Do you think are they getting together until now ?

      Delete
  2. How romantic it is! I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      To imagine and make a story are interesting.

      Delete
  3. WOW!! I like this story. If there is continuation, I will be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I will post the continuation on the next X'mas day ... :-)
      What do you want to be done by someone you like on X'mas day?
      I just would like to be together, especially my family.

      Delete
  4. I like romantic comedy, so I like it very much! They could check each other's love from this accident! This story made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doki doki doki ... oh that is a real tearjerker indeed. Nice ending! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      I made such a story though, I don't watch such a drama. :-)
      However, making such a story mightn't be bad. I enjoyed that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata