What I Have Learnt So Far / Hung-Yi Peng

 I have learnt in this course for many weeks, I learnt a lot of things, one of the things that I learnt is GDFC, I think GDFC is really useful, when I was talking to my friend, we only use a very short sentence, but now, I think I can use a long sentence to express my opinion or to make more opinion, this is what I learnt in Mike's course. And second is How to write a article, I think this is a very important things, because write a article can help me to learn English and I think I will need it in the future too, Thanks for David give me this chance to have this kind of learning way. I hope in the few weeks later, I can speak more English when we are talking and I hope I can have more improve in this course.

Comments

  1. I think GDFC is so important and useful in conversation. I want to improve our English together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Hung-Yi! I am glad that you have found the GDFC method useful. It is great to have a strategy up your sleeve which helps you be able to say more & speak for longer. Being able to write clearly in English is another skill you'll find increasingly useful too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, Hung. It is good to see you practising a lot with both your writing and your speaking. It is also good to see you smile more - remember that body language and intonation is a big part of English language and I can see that you are getting good at both of these. Well done, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata