The World in 2040 / Kentaro Maruyama

    I think that the paper works will be disappeared in the future, especially, text books in schools will be disappeared. So, that means laptops will be used instead of textbooks because I heard that some countries has already introduced the policy for students.

    In addition, microchips will be more common as Mr.Kaku said. So, it may make our lives more convenient.

    Also, the less children problem will be more spread in Japan in 2040, so japanese government have to think about that carefully from now.

    For the these predictions, I believe what our lives will be more convenient, but there will be a number of problem like third one, so people have to care about that.

Comments

  1. I'm agree with first opinion. Now, elementary school has already used electronic textbook! Computer ability will be needed more in the future...I have to try hard...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the paper work will be disappeared too. Do you use paper in your school? Or is it a class that uses laptop?

      Delete
    2. I see.. It maybe difficult for us.

      Delete
  2. I think the less children problem will be more spread in Japan, too. We should think the solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misaki Seino
    I agree with your opinion about textbooks. I don't like go to school with the very heavy bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which do you want to use laptop or iPad in schools? It's nice predictions.^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kie Ishikura
    This direction is interesting. I think this prediction will come true too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your ideas. Microchips will make our lives more convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that in 2040 the paper works will disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also agree with 1st prediction. That is friendly for environment so I hope that will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An interesting post! Do you think accepting more migrants from abroad is a possible solution to Japan's falling population blues? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but Japanese don't think migrants is good in common, so it is difficult.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata