The World in 2040 / Chiaki Hamada

 

I guess that 10% of Japan’s solitary houses will disappear due to natural disasters in 2040. Because natural disasters have occurred annually in recent years and every time there’s a natural disaster, it destroys solitary houses. Many people who lost their solitary houses move into an apartment. So, 10% of Japan’s solitary houses will disappear in 2040.




 

I guess that we will become able to go into the future in 2040. According to a TV show that I watched before, maybe, we can’t rewind time. But researcher invented the technology to go into the future. They are still experimenting but I guess this technology will put into practical use by 2040.




 

I guess that many people will lose their job in 2040. It is said that AI will take our jobs in the near future. I think it is true because AI can work more accurately than people. For these reasons, I guess that many people will lose their job in 2040.




Comments

  1. I have never heard to rewind time. If we can rewind time, we can do everything completely, It's a interesting prediction.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your guess is good! Also, if the technonogy will be true in 2040, I really want to use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be devastating to lose your job to a robot. I wonder whether as robots take on more lower-skilled positions, we will able to come up with more 'big picture' creative jobs for human beings? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your first opinion. Because this year in Japan, many houses have already disappeared due to natural disasters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sad true things and I agree with you. We have to keep thinking about those future

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think so too. I think we have to think about how to keep their jobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. It would be going to be a tough world.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata