The World in 2040 / Towa Matsubara

 I think the world in 2040 is making more new discoveries and developing more. For example, mainstream self-drive cars and interaction with aliens. Maybe there is a robot like Doraemon. Realistically, robots may do most of the work that humans are doing now.

 

Perhaps there are more AI robots than humans. That means that the skills to make AI robots may be more developed and dominated by robots. AI robots are still high performance and I think they will be even more amazing in the future.

 


I think the existence of aliens will be revealed. I don't know if it's true, but there are still sightings of aliens and UFOs.  So I think that aliens will come to greet the earth in a little more time.

Comments

  1. Takuto Sasaki
    AI will definitely be useful for our life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your opinion! I'd like to meet Doraemon in 2040!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The work will be replaced to AI, I think so too. We have to think properly when we use them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it’s true which AI is become very useful for any time of our life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kentaro Maruyama
    That's sounds good! I wanna see a alien!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see aliens, it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misaki Seino
    I'm scared of aliens and UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your predictions are so interesting! I make friends with Doraemon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kie Ishikura
    If aliens appears in the world, it is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish there were Doraemon in 2040. I want to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "We are not alone." That may be true. The arrival of species presently unknown on Earth would certainly be one of the biggest news stories ever. Numerous science fiction movies have speculated about what the implications of such an event might be. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata