The world in 2040 / Rio Koyama


    I predict that the transportation in 2040 might be more convenient than it is now. The electric cars and self-driving cars might be commonly on the market as everyday vehicles that anyone can buy. The reason is that they are already developed and sold in developed countries, so in 2040, the price will be lower, and I think it will be likely to have a self-driving as standard equipment. 

    And I believes that 3D technology could be more developed and more widely used than it is now. You can still use it to create a virtual world, or you can actually make anything exist as a thing with a 3D printer. So by 2040, the technology is going to be even better, so I would expect that the boundary between the virtual world and the real world would almost disappear, or the things made by 3D technology would actually be used in reality as a matter of course.

    But I don’t think that people in 2040 could stay the hotel in the Moon and go to the Mars. Now in 2021, not only the number of people going to the moon limited, but it also takes a lot of money and time. I doubt that space flight technology will improve until we can easily go to the moon or Mars in 20 years. Of course, it would be interesting to be able to go there, and I would definitely like to go, but I think it will be difficult to actually realize it. 

Comments

  1. Would you like to ride on self driving car? Otherwise, do you want to drive by yourself?
    In my case, I'd like to drive by myself because, it is fun and diversion, furthermore, I took the trouble to get my driver's license!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takuto Sasaki
    I also want to go the moon.I want to experience weightlessness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kentaro Maruyama
    I am looking forward to disappear the border between the real word and the virtual world because it maybe fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misaki Seino
    If I can go to the Moon, I don't. I want to enjoy traveling in the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you're right on space tourism. I think it will probably develop slowly due to the immense costs involved. At times people have thought that we should create settlements on the Moon and beyond so we have somewhere to go if we have to flee the Earth. It makes more sense to try to look after this planet, though, doesn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope 3D technology will make our lives happy and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think 3D technology will be very common in 2040.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can experienced something by using 3D technology.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the hotel in the moon is wonderful, but I agree to your prediction! I'm looking forward to realizing your prediction because those seems so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata