The world in 2040 / Misaki Soga

 Recently, our life is always changing. I don't know exactly about our future, but I have three predictions about the world in 2040.

 First, studying gives us more literacy than before. In japan, the form of examination changed. The sentence of questions was increased, so we have to read and answer it as fast as we can. I think this tendency will be more common in the world.

 Second, energy will replace to green energy. I often see the solar panel in front of some house and the wind turbine near the sea. They are not only safe for our life because it don't emit harmful contents, but also sustainable. I hope they will spread soon.

 Third, I want to tell you about transport especially self-driving car. We have already started to use it and I think more and more people will use it, but some people are surprised at the car which don't have driving people until they are get used to this situation. We need to use it gradually in right ways.

Comments

  1. Takuto Sasaki
    I have a car. If self-driving cars come true, I will sleep al the time while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kentaro Maruyama
    I also think people will use self-driving cars in the future, but now I can't image enough for that, I mean it is a little dangerous because the incident will be happened that we can't expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have solar panels in your home?











    ReplyDelete
  4. I think self driving car is wonderful! I want it ! I will be able to enjoy driving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misaki Seino
    I often see solar panels, too. I hope we can live happily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the self-driving cars will be more common, too. I want to use it , but it's a little scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Japanese education will be changed better! I'd like to see shining Japan in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we should use self-driving car in right way too. If it will be common, car accidents will be reduced.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post! It is interesting how literacy continues to important in this digital age. In fact, the need to be able to sift through information and evaluate it systematically has become more important than ever before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think so, too. I hope education and green energy will spread widely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata