The World in 2040 / Mayu Kawaguchi

The world might be changed a lot in 2040. I'll be 38 years old, and where do I live?

I predict that "Woven City" will have been constructed and many Japanese might live in. "Woven City" is a city planned by TOYOTA for demonstration, AI like robots, automobile car, personal mobility e.g. are appear in  there and functioning. I think that some would like to live in there and others not, in my opinion, I don't want to live such a city. I'd like to live somewhere more natural though, I want to respect people who invent such an amazing technology.

Next, various people could live more comfortably. Understanding toward minority will be more common than now, and prejudices might decrease. Many changes would appear in social system, facility, and of course in people's mind.

Finally, the condition of the earth might be worse. I predict more terrible disaster will happen more frequently. Of course I don't desire such a future, but I think to make the environment worse is quite easy though, to make it better is so difficult.
From my point of view, we can reduce the speed of getting environment worse, but cannot getting it better unless we live in the earth.

These are all of my predictions.
   
Oops! I forgot this.

Of course covid-19 might be disappeared. (I hope that.)

Comments

  1. Well done, Mayu, these ideas of yours are really good. You also have some good vocabulary and grammar. Keep up the good work! Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment.
      Definitely, I keep on practicing and learning English since I'd like to be allowed to study at oversea university by my parents.

      I had fun for this 2 weeks, kia ora!

      Delete
  2. All predictions will come true I think. When do you think COVID-19 will disappear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider that the pandemic will be end in this year. Shining spring is coming soon.

      Delete
  3. I’ve heard “Woven City” in the class of my university. I don’t want to live there either. But it’s so interesting, so I want to go see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      Do you want to live in big city or countryside?

      Delete
  4. It is nice to think that people will become more tolerant of each other. I think this does happen as we interact with more people from backgrounds different to our own. Interestingly such interaction has been facilitated through the increasing use of social media sites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment. I agree with your opinion. I hope that a large number of people try to know about various people through social media though, I also hope that they use it in a peaceful way. I want nobody to be hurt and the world that everyone can love by themselves.

      I had fun for this two weeks, kia ora!

      Delete
  5. Wow!! This is my first time to heard "Woven City". I will check this in the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata