The World in 2040 / Kie Ishikura

I predict the education of 70 % will not be literacy in 2040. There are two reason 

why I think this way.

First, more and more a wide range of knowledge and flexible thinking ability are 

important in modern society. In many advanced countries, people can have literacy. 

But, in developing countries such as Afghanistan, Central Africa, Guinea, and 

South Sudan, there are few schools or teachers due to agriculture area 

and poverty area. So, they can not learn literacy or receive an

education due to these factors.

Second, there are many war and conflict in these developing countries, and then 

they must run away from the war area, a school is closed, and school is broken out. 

Moreover, children such as forcibly joining in army doesn’t admit them to receive

a education. Many adults don’t know literacy because they have lived with a war 

and a conflict from childhood.

Therefore, under these situations, it is impossible the education of 70 % will be 

literacy in 2040. And, I wish the education of 70 % would be literacy in 2040.




Comments

  1. Takuto Sasaki
    I wish the world become peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kie Ishikura
      Thank you for your comment. I think so too.

      Delete
  2. I almost agree with your idea. Then, how do you think the world’s literacy rate will increase? What do you think is the solution? I want to know your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sad. I hope all people around the world will be able to receive education.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think learning literacy while they are children is important! I hope education can spread to poverty area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be true. We must work to create an environment in which all people can have equal access to education.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kentaro Maruyama
    It is sad that there are people who can't take enough education.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misaki Seino
    I think developed coutries should support developing coutries which have many problems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Kie, what a fascinating post. You have clearly reflected on the challenges that prevent literacy in deprived countries at some length. My brother once lived in Zambia in Southern Africa with his family, where he practised as a doctor. I'll ask him about the level of literacy there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a very important issue. I hope that there will be no more wars and that people will be able to study well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata