The world in 2040 / Hung-Yi


 In 2040, I think the world will have a change like we will use electric car, RFID, and robot clerk.

In this world now, a lot of people are saying to drive in a electric car, but i think it is not the best time to drive electric car, I think 2040 will be a good time to change our car to electric car. in that time the technology will be better to drive in to electric car.

And in 2040, when you go to buy anything in shop, we will not use Bar code, we will RFID (Radio Frequency Identification), this is a thing that you just need to put your commodity in to a box, than the machine will know what did you put in the box, and it will tell you how much does it cost.

And last one I think it will be no human clerk in the shop, the clerk will be robot. In 2040, I think the technology will be enough to use robot to do anything easy, and a lot of job will change to robot, but the human will not be no work to do, because there are a lot of work that the robot can't do in 2040, the reason is the robot will not have emotion in 2040, because the human will disagree that the robot can have emotion.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with your opinion. I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen RFID at UNIQLO in my town. It is wonderful technology!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn’t know RFID, so I was surprised at the idea.
    And I agree with your opinion that the robot couldn’t have emotion. I feel so scary just to think if the world is actually real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard the term "RFID", but I've known it's system. It is being used at UNIQLO in Japan, is it same in Taiwan?
    You always have great opinion so, you inspired me! Have fun to study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takuto Sasaki
    I've seen RFID in UNIQLO. It's very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting comments! While having emotions might make robots easier to interact with, I can understand people not wanting them to be able to express emotions, like us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know about RFID, but I think it's very useful. I can't wait to use it in my daily life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata