The World in 2040 -Ayuka Teramoto-

 In 2040, I'll be 40 years old. Some technology will develop. First of all, AI. AI is artificial intelligence. AI is still in its infancy, but maybe it will be possible to summarize and understand the story. For instance, if we have meetings, AI will join the meeting too and summarize and understand the story. It would be useful. I think it will come true. Second is about health. Now, coronavirus is a big problem all over the world. We have to think about our health more than before. It may be good to have a machine that can make an early diagnosis. The current situation is that it is not known until the next day whether the corona is positive or not. However, I think it would be great if the results were obtained in about 5 minutes. Next is about education. I have heard that some schools take classes on the iPad. I think it's good idea to use it. It's because we don't need to bring text book. It may come true. And last thing is self-driving car. I want to ride an autonomous car, but it's a little scary. Something may go wrong or it can break. It's dangerous for people, but it will come true.

Comments

  1. A machine that can do instant blood or saliva tests would really be useful in times of pandemic wouldn't it, or one that could efficiently assess whether somebody had cancer or pre-cancer. That'd be a life-saver. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your opinion. Technology is evolving and things are going to get easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope these technology will develop more than now.

      Delete
  3. I agree your predictions. AI will be very useful, but I worry about AI deprive tasks from worker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agreed with you. We worry about AI tasks from worker.

      Delete
  4. I agree with your opinions. I hope that AI technology will make our lives peaceful and efficient.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata