Many People Were Angered by an Statement -- Koyomi Abe

 On August 31, an incident happened in front of the Parliament Building. Many people gathered and protested something intensely to politicians.

Two politicians these people were protesting against were Daniel and Tomas. They had said that “We suggest to cut labor’s salary”. Many people heard this and this statement made them so angry. That’s why a lot of people gathered in front of the Parliament Building. There were about 100 people there. They not only protested the statement, sometimes but also resorted to violence. As a result, two politicians were injured. Their arms were broken. It is thought sad story. I think each people should act after consideration deeply.


Comments

  1. It was very interesting topic. I agreed each people should act after consideration deeply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I think resorting to violence is not right.

      Delete
  2. Misaki Seino
    It's a sad accident. I think they shouldn't acts of violence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope there won't be more incidents like this.

      Delete
  3. To violate is bad things whatever happens to them. I'm agree with your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a very thought-provoking story. I want to find a solution without violence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a same opinion as you! Resorting to violence is not the right way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata