Discussing Setting up A Tour Company -- Ayuka Teramoto

     In discussion, I thought it was a little difficult for me. It's because I can't come up with good idea and couldn't discuss directly. However, we could come up with a great company idea. We could use phrases and grammars in this discussion.  And also, I was able to describe my opinion and reacted other people's ideas. I thought how the company will be the different from other tour company was difficult. We had to compare with other companies. It was a little hard for me to come up with idea. However, except it was easy to think. I was so fun to set up a tour company.

Comments

  1. I am glad that you found this activity an engaging one, Ayuka. It was great to read that you were able to use some of the phrases on page 50 in your discussion, too. It is indeed difficult to think of ideas to make a company unique. In the end, though, I think your group did well in this department. Well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for replying me. I would like to improve my discussion skills and my presentation skills more. I thought it's important for me to talk a lot even if I'm not confident in English sentences. :)

      Delete
  2. You are easy to talk to because you always tell us your own opinion and react to our opinion. The discussion was very fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata