A Politician was Attacked by Angry People -- Itsuki Ito

 In the last weekend, a politician was attacked by angry people in front of Todaiji in Nara. His name is Akira Takemoto.  Last month, he announced that building a new monument in front of Todaiji to celebrate his birthday. The local people was very angry to hear the announcement. They argued that it is needless and wasting money. However, Takemoto ignored their opinions, so some people attacked Takemoto. Takemoto was broken his arms through this riot. According to the announcement of police, three people were arrested. After that, Takemoto said "I understand their rage. I am wrong, so I will stop this plan." 

Comments

  1. It's a little scary but very interesting. I think that the real place makes the story realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take the local people's anger for granted. He should have listen to their opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think politicians are someone who serve the people, not for their own benefit.
    However, violent will not be the right way to express their opinion forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this story. I unintentionally replaced it with myself and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misaki Seino
    I think Takemoto should sympathize with local people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takuto Sasaki
    I think both is bad.
    It's very interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think both of them are bad. If someone make a mistake, other people don't have a right to hurt him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This story was very interesting!! I'm glad the politician changed his idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kentaro Maruyama
    I understand people's mind, but the action was really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like attending a gorgeous party, so I cannot understand why Akira wanted to have such a party! However, I pity him for being injured because of such a small thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata