Rio Koyama


Hello. My name is Rio and I’m 20 years old. I live in Hokkaido, Japan, on my own. 

The main reason for joining this course is that I want to study English deeply. I am in my second year of university, but I have hardly been able to go to university since I entered the university, so I felt unsatisfactory. Then I found this chance of learning English. 

I like riding a bicycle and taking photos. I haven’t been able to go much recently, but I used to go out on my bicycle to take pictures. I often take pictures of the scenery; for example, sky, sea, flowers. I want to go abroad and take pictures of various landscapes around the world. 

I think that the good point about me is that I can think positively about everything. If something unpleasant happens, I can think optimistically and switch quickly. My bad point is that I can’t stay focused. I always leave tasks that are almost done.

In the future, I want to go all over the world and see all of the world with my own eyes. And I want to do a job that can connect people around the world. That’s why I’m going to study English a lot. 

My goal is to live while keeping my dreams alive. 

Comments

  1. Which university do you go to? Is it Hokkaido? Where did you live before you lived alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m going to Otaru University of Commerce in Hokkaido, but it is not so famous, so I think you don’t know it. I came from the same place, Hokkaido.

      Delete
  2. I think your goal is wonderful, I want to go to Hokkaido in the future, and I want to know is there any delicious restaurant that I can have a taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many delicious foods in Hokkaido. If you go to Hokkaido, I recommend to eat seafoods if you can eat.
      On the other hand, I’ve always wanted to go to Taiwan, so I want to know about the delicious food!

      Delete
  3. Kie Ishikura
    I like riding a bicycle too. I never been to Hokkaido, so I want to go to Hokkaido.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you enjoy taking photos out in the countryside, by bicycle. 'Sky, sea & flowers' can move one. They can make you feel at once alive and at peace. An optimistic spirit is also a special quality. Hold on to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata