Towa Matsubara

 My name is Towa Matsubara and 18 years old. I’m from Osaka in Japan. I live in Osaka, but there are no convenience stores or supermarkets around it, so it's a very rural place. I live with my family. 

Why I chose this course is I wanted to go study abroad but I couldn’t because of COVID-19. It’s different from studying abroad, but I want to try to be as effective as that. 


I like exercising very much. I belonged to the track and field club in both junior high school and high school. I don't belong to clubs or circles at university, but I still go to high school and coach with my friends.


I don't have any particular hobbies, but I often watch TV when I'm at home.


The reason I study English is because I want to use an English-speaking job or work abroad in the future.


My goal is to be able to speak English fluently. 


Comments

  1. I like Osaka because the food there is delicious. Just as I thought if you live there, do you go to USJ quite often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which country would you like to go study abroad?
    Hope you can reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you like about doing track & field? I don't play any sports, but I enjoy walking. I walk to my office & back home each day and I enjoy walking in the hills & valleys surrounding my city, in the weekends. It find walking is a nice way to unwind. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata