Maho Yasaka

 My name is Maho Yasaka and I’m 22 years old. I’m live in Kyoto by myself now for college. My home town is Oita which is part of Kyushu, next to Fukuoka.

One of the reason of why I am doing this course is I was not able to go for the study abroad that I planned 2020 by some reasons so it’s my second try to study English language. 

My favorite things to do are watching movie and anime, reading book or manga. Also I really like traveling by myself. I went to Sri Lanka, Maldives, Korea, Croatia, Russia and New Zealand. I hope it’s going to be easily and peacefully to traveling around world. 

In my future, I want to be a Japanese language teacher and I’m studying for it. This is the necessary skill that speaking accuracy English for teaching Japanese language by English. So I need to improve it. 

My goal is to be a dependable teacher and living like a journey.



Comments

  1. Which country would you like to go to if you can study abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised to hear that you have already been to so many countries. It seems that you had a lot of fun. Which countries do you want to go next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I learn Japanese from you in the future? I want to learn Japanese for a lot of years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have indeed been to an interesting variety of countries, Maho. I think travel is a great educator. Through travel, you can learn other languages and cultures and be not short of awe-struck by the wonders, both geeographical and artistic that you are exposed to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata