Kie Ishikura

I live in Osaka with my family. 

I am twenty years old, and I am in my third year of college. 

The reason why I took this course is because I want to be good at communicating my idea in English. Then, I found this course, and I thought I want to increase my chances of speaking English in this course. 


I belonged to the badminton club when I was from junior high school student to high school student. Currently, I don’t belong to the badminton club, but I sometimes play badminton and jogging because of resolving lack of exercise and reducing the opportunity to go out with COVID19. 

My favorite food is Japanese ramen noodle. I like a variety kind of ramen tasty, but I especially like pork bone tasty. The ramen noodle is very delicious because it is creamy tasty. 

I like watching movie and reading book. My favorite story genre is suspense and action because I like a story such as revealing the truth little by little and making me exciting. 


My goal is to get a jobs that fits me and to go to various countries. 


Thank you for your attention. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, Kie. You & I have some similarities. I occasionally play badminton and I love ramen. I am a fan of 'chashu' & I love it with the miso 'dashi.' I used to enjoy eating it with my son in a restaurant near Shinkanoaka Station in Sakai. Re. reading, I love a good biography. I agree with you on suspense novels. The best of them indeed only reveal the truth 'little by little.' which makes you have to read on to know it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata