David Woodfield

Hi, my name is David Woodfield and I’m 58 years of age. I live in Dunedin, NZ, together with my wife, Patricia, and our dog, Neo.

I’m teaching this course in fulfilment of my duties as a teacher at the University of Otago. Before I began teaching this course, I was teaching an onsite course at the advanced level.

My likes include reading, watching TV and walking. I like reading books about faith, art & society. As for TV, I enjoy watching romantic movies. I like walking from my home to my office each day and taking Neo for walks around my neighbourhood.

I’m not a fan of waiting in queues, eating chocolate that has a sticky or chewy centre, or trying to figure out what’s wrong when my computer isn’t doing what I want it to do.

As you know, I am an English language teacher. I enjoy my job because I am interested in language and I like working with people from a variety of cultures.

As for my good point, I would say it is that I’m optimistic. My bad point though is ‘leaving things to the last minute.’

My goal is to be a better person.











Comments

  1. Have you ever been to Japan? Also, what country have you been to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also often watch romantic movies, so I would like to know what movies you recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading about society too! and I would to know which book is your favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata