Doing It Online / Ayuka Teramoto

     



    I often use a activity which can communicate with other people like my friends. For example, I often use Zoom such as online classes. I also had an online drinking party during a pandemic of coronavirus. I think it was great idea that we can held the party during pandemic, but I prefer to do it directly. The advantage of online is that we can communicate with people who we can't meet directly anytime. However, there is a disadvantage of it. Sometimes some problems occur by using online. And also, our health would be worse if we use online for a long time. I think it's quite dangerous for people. I think we have to be careful to use it. 

Comments

  1. Kentaro
    I held the party sometimes, but I was like I really wanna see my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I think communicating with friends through social media is not better than meeting them face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean by our health being negatively affected by doing things online? Is the problem the lack of exercise or the long hours looking at the screen, or are you thinking about some other issue?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata