I think that the paper works will be disappeared in the future, especially, text books in schools will be disappeared. So, that means laptops will be used instead of textbooks because I heard that some countries has already introduced the policy for students. In addition, microchips will be more common as Mr.Kaku said. So, it may make our lives more convenient. Also, the less children problem will be more spread in Japan in 2040, so japanese government have to think about that carefully from now. For the these predictions, I believe what our lives will be more convenient, but there will be a number of problem like third one, so people have to care about that.
Now, our life is changing rapidly. Technology and global warming affect us. I have three predictions about the world in 2040. First, the population of the world is increasing because of development of medical care. The population of developing countries is decreasing but that of developing countries in Africa and Asia is exploding. As a result, we might face food shortage. We should farm and trade sustainability. Second, we will suffer a disaster more than now because of global warming and deforestation. Some of them are happening around the world already. It is important to solve the fundamental causes. Third, new jobs will appear in several kinds of job. New jobs will be involved in new technology, for example AI. On the other hand, some jobs will disappear. But I think the number of new jobs is more than that of old. We have to deal with this change. I want to come true the world which we can live comfortably.
I think the world in 2040 is making more new discoveries and developing more. For example, mainstream self-drive cars and interaction with aliens. Maybe there is a robot like Doraemon. Realistically, robots may do most of the work that humans are doing now. Perhaps there are more AI robots than humans. That means that the skills to make AI robots may be more developed and dominated by robots. AI robots are still high performance and I think they will be even more amazing in the future. I think the existence of aliens will be revealed. I don't know if it's true, but there are still sightings of aliens and UFOs. So I think that aliens will come to greet the earth in a little more time.
Comments
Post a Comment