A Novice Paramedic - Honoka Kimoto

 

 

Marry was a novice paramedic. She was not confident in herself and she had a lot of siblings. 

One day, she was walking in her city. suddenly, she heard a sound of gunshot, and then, someone cry for help. When she rushed to the scene of crime, a man was lying in front of big house. His injuries were severe, but thanks to her proper medical treatment, he survived. He was shot by a robber.

 Afterward, he was thankful for her first aid and he gave her some rewards. This event prompted her to get confident and courage.

 Now, she is an outstanding paramedic.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that she was able to have a confidence! She is a great paramedic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful story. I was very moved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm grad to hear that!

      Delete
    2. I wanted say "glad".
      I mistook the spelling.

      Delete
  3. Misaki Seino
    Her help makes me warm. I want cheer her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kie Ishikura
    This story make me move my mind because Marry could get confident and courage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her brave helps one person's life. I learn taking action for other people is important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I want to act for others like her!

      Delete
  6. Takuto Sasaki
    Her aid is very good. She is very kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree with you. I want to be like her!

      Delete
  7. Kentaro Maruyama
    Her action is great! So, she has to have confidence a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was very touched me about this story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Survives Crash -- Mei Sakata